The self-air inflation flotation technology combines original flotation machine design and newer generation JJF flotation cell with ease of operation bringing improved metallurgical performance. The JJF flotation cell rotor is positioned higher in the flotation tank resulting in the following advantages:
• Shorter froth travel distance for improved coarse particle recovery
• Reduced maintenance and greater availability
»» Rotor is positioned near the top of the cell resulting in less wear
»» Mechanisms can be changed without shutting down or draining the row of cells
»» Reversing and inverting rotor extends life
• No blower and associated air piping is required.
Xinhai self-air inflation flotation technology has been popular for decades. It has been updated, adapted, and refined into the JJF flotation cell to meet the demands of modern, large scale concentrators. The JJF cell features large, cylindrically shaped tanks with special design features that improve mixing and achieve unmatched hydrodynamics and tank utilization.
Since its introduction in 1980s, most of the major mineral concentrators have selected the JJF flotation cell to ensure high recovery and ease of operation. Xinhai Research and Development efforts have improved the JJF flotation cell to exceed our mineral processing customer's expectations by using special design features:
• Large pulp circulation volume up to 2.5 times, is conducive to mineralization of pulp, reagents and air
• Large air suction volume, good dispersion effect
• Reasonable circulation of mineral slurry and the solid particles suspend well, no sediment in tank, and no need to feed mine when it stopped.
• Wide range of particle size and high recovery rate of ore selection
JJF flotation cell improves the flotation efficiency basing on the special design, and it also improves the whole flotation process.
Xinhai has accelerated rich flotation experience and pays more attentions to leading flotation research to give our customers the best flotation solutions now and in the future.... [more]
None ... [more]